Rash Diagnosis is a tool that will help you diagnose your skin rash.
Uses a sequence of questions to identify the type of rash according to the visible symptoms.
- Version 2.1 (2010/12/12) includes:
- Data to diagnose: Measles, Rubella, Scarlet Fever, Chickenpox.
- It allows the user to go back during and after terminating the test.
- The result screen allows the user to begin a new test.
- When going back to the main screen the user can optionaly start a new test or continue a saved test (automatically saved).
- Diagnosis question screen